GK/Striker One Day Camp
2019 GK / STRIKER ONE DAY CAMP
The Goalkeeper/Striker Day Camp is designed to provide top-level training in a fun and competitive environment. Campers are placed in individualized high level training environments with current collegiate coaches and collegiate players. Sign up soon, spots and age groups are limited.
The morning session will consist of exciting and challenging group activities that pertain to the camper’s position, age and skill level. At this specialized camp Goalkeepers will reinforce fundamental skills before focusing on shot-stopping, handling of crosses, distribution and position specific movement and decision making. Strikers will improve technical and tactical awareness in front of the goal and will focus on developing the skills necessary to be an effective forward.
The afternoon session will combine the groups so that campers can utilize the skills learned in the first half against the opposing position. Lunch will be provided and there will be a functional video that will help campers visualize decision making and execution in front of goal.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to selecting camps. Here are 5 reasons to look into ours!
- Campers are placed in a uniquely individualized training environment where the staff ensure that every camper receives personal attention.
- Campers will be surrounded by current and former college players on the field and on the sidelines to aid in their process and development.
- They are affordable, Striker/Goalkeeper camp is only $100 and our ID camp is $120 (lunch is provided at both)
- Our camps are designed to place players in a competitive and exciting environment that mirrors our collegiate atmosphere and each camper will technically or tactically develop at least one aspect of each their game.
- Campers will be evaluated and trained by our Coaching staff as well as other collegiate coaches. They will help prepare the player technically, positionally and inform them of the NCAA recruiting process.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
All camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants regardless of skill level (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).