October Elite ID Clinic
2019 OCTOBER ELITE ID CLINIC
|MONDAY, OCTOBER 7TH|
Grades: 8th - 12th, Girls
Check-In: 4:00 p.m. at Michigan Soccer Stadium Ticket Booth
Check-Out: 9:00 p.m. at Michigan Soccer Stadium
|4:30 p.m.||Tactical Film Session|
|5:30 p.m.||Compliance Approved Facility Tour|
|6:30 p.m.||Training Session & Small Sided Games|
|7:30 p.m.||11 v 11 Games|
|9:00 p.m.||End of Camp|
The October Elite ID Clinic is designed as a college identification clinic for girls 8th-12th grade who want to experience what it means to be a collegiate soccer player. Clinic participants will be put through a tactical film session, training session, and games that mirror the sessions run by the Michigan Women’s Soccer program. Each session will be run by the Michigan Women’s Soccer Staff, with the goal in mind to help develop and test participants physical, technical, and tactical aspects of their game. Goalkeepers will have specific tactical film and training sessions with the Michigan Women’s Soccer Goalkeeper Coach.
Come join us and see what it is like to be a part of Michigan Women’s Soccer.
We hope you join us on Sunday October 6th, when Michigan Women's Soccer takes on Nebraska at 1pm.
- Second Sibling Discount: $15 off
- University of Michigan Athletic Staff Discount: UM Athletic Department Staff will receive 30% off admission of camp. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for staff promo code prior to registering for camp. University of Michigan staff outside of the athletic department will not receive a discount.
- Michigan Women's Soccer Camp Staff Discount: Michigan Girls Soccer Camp Staff children will receive complimentary admission to camp.
- Michigan Women's Soccer Alums Discount: Michigan Women’s Soccer Alums will receive 30% off admission of camp. Please to contact email@example.com for alum promo code prior to registering for camp.
Discounts cannot be combined.
Location: Michigan Soccer Stadium (2250 S. State St., Ann Arbor, MI 48104). (View Map)
- From Detroit Metro Airport and points east: Take I-94 west to State Street (exit 177). Turn right. Travel north approximately 1 1/4 miles through two stoplights. Turn left at the Varsity Tennis Center, which is just past Edwards Brothers Printing on the left and the Howard Cooper car dealership on the right.
- From Chicago and points west: Take I-94 east to State Street (exit 177). Turn left. Travel north approximately 1 1/4 miles through three stoplights. Turn left at the Varsity Tennis Center, which is just past Edwards Brothers Printing on the left and the Howard Cooper car dealership on the right.
- From Toledo and points south: Take U.S. 23 north to I-94 west. Follow directions from Detroit Metro Airport.
- From Flint and points north: Take U.S. 23 south to I-94 west. Follow directions from Detroit Metro Airport.
What To Bring:
- Soccer Ball (make sure to have your name on it)
- Water Bottle (make sure to have your name on it / water will be available to fill up)
- Soccer Cleats
- Shin Guards
- Sandals / Sneakers (cannot wear cleats in our Performance Center)
Medical Care: First responders will be on hand at the fields during all field activity for minor injuries. Emergency care will be provided by the University of Michigan Hospital for more serious injuries. While the soccer camp provides secondary insurance, the campers’ health insurance will be used as the primary coverage and all forms will be on hand with the first responder.
Parking: Parking is available at the Soccer Complex Lot. Parking is free of charge and on a first come first served basis.
Camp Store: Pink, Teal and Navy-blue Michigan T-shirts will be available for sale – youth and adult sizes - $20. Michigan Size 5 Soccer Balls will also be available to purchase for $25.
Refund Policy: All cancellations must be requested in writing by email to Alicia Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a cancellation occurs more than two weeks before camp all fees will be returned except $75 deposit for administrative fees. Cancellation after September 23rd, 2019 will not receive a refund.
Weather Policy: In the event of severe weather (extreme heat or cold, tornado, lightning, sustained rain), campers will be sheltered at the Michigan Soccer Stadium. When it is safe, campers will resume the daily activates. Should the inclement weather continue, we will utilize spaces inside the South Performance Center to the best of our abilities – turf rooms, film sessions, chalk talks. Please understand, back up space is limited as we have 31 varsity sports on campus at the same time.
Required Forms: All players must have had a physical within the past year. At camp check-in, players must turn in EITHER the signed Physical Form or a copy of the physical form provided by the doctor.
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.