Fall ID Clinic
2019 FALL ID CLINIC
This clinic is open to any and all girls ages 14-23 and will be directed by American University Head Women’s Soccer Coach, Anabel Jimenez Hering and her staff. ASC has a proven record of attracting quality players both local and across the country, with many of the current American University varsity team first identified at ASC while many others have gone on to attend some of the best Division I, II, and II schools in the nation. The camp is designed to be small in number, with maximum exposure and instruction given to each member. It is our goal for you to experience a safe, fun, and insightful clinic that will show you the rigors of being a Division I student-athlete. Sign up early to reserve your spot! We look forward to having you.
Date: Sunday, October 20th
Ages: 14 - 23
Time: 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Mass Avenue Field
What To Bring:
- Pumped ball
- Shing guards
- Snacks & filled water bottle
- Rain gear
- Change of clothes
- The clinic begins at 12:00 p.m. Please arrive 45 minutes to an hour before the start time to register and get settled. The clinic ends at 5:00 p.m., so try to avoid flights that depart before 7:30 p.m. (if you have to leave early please let a coaching staff member know).
- The Spring ID Clinic will included some technical / tactical sessions, small sided games, 11v11 matches along with some shooting & finishing station work.
- Aside from the soccer portion there will be a campus tour, snack break (bring your own snack), and Q&A with the coaching staff and current AU players.
- Clinic ends at 5:00 p.m. (Avoid flights that depart before 7:30 p.m.)
Overnight Options: Overnight accommodations must be arranged and paid for by the player. (View hotel options nearby)
Required Forms: All players must have had a physical within the past year from the start date of this camp. If you have or had any recent injuries, allergic reactions, or serious predisposed conditions please notify Anabel Hering and/or an American Soccer Camp coach and athletic trainer working the camp along with bringing any medications needed.
Parking / Drop Off / Pick-Up: Drop off and pick up at Massachusetts Avenue Field on 45th street (4500 Massachusetts Avenue NW Washington DC 20016). Do not drop off/pick up or park your car on Massachusetts Avenue or 46th street.
Medical: Certified College Athletic Trainers will be available at all times campers are engaged in athletic activities and will be on call at all other times. There will be camp counselors and staff on site at all times. The American University Student Health facility is also available on campus. Our training staff will be present at check in to answer any questions regarding medication or other medical issues. Any medications that a camper is authorized to take by their parent whether prescription or over the counter, must be disclosed on the Medical Release form and in its original container.
- Food options on campus are in the Bender Arena / Mary Graydon Center Buildings and under the tunnel in the middle of campus
- The book store is located between Bender Arena and Mary Graydon on the 2nd floor. Take the skywalk and up stairs or park in the 3rd floor of Bender Garage and the bookstore is through the right door of the garage.
Refund Policy: Please note that there are no refunds. If a prospective athlete is registered for an event and needs to miss then a credit for a future AU event can be applied.
Contact: Please contact Coach Declan Coll with any questions or concerns at 304-906-3362 or firstname.lastname@example.org