Fall ID Camp
2019 Fall ID Camp
- Camp Hotels
- What To Bring
- ID Camp Testimonials
- Difference Between RTSA ID & Elite Camps
- Bama School of Goalkeeping
- Past Colleges In Attendance
- Refund Policy
Note: Campers will use UA Nike soccer balls in the sessions. Packing one is unnecessary.
Camp Hotels: Camp Hotels: Be sure to stay at one our Camp Hotels while in town. Roll Tide Soccer Academy (RTSA) has negotiated rates with our local hotels. You must ask for the RTSA Discount during registration. Click Here To View Hotels
- A Roll Tide Smile and Enthusiasm
- Questions about Recruiting, Nutrition, Player Development, College Life, Etc.
- SUNSCREEN + Lip Balm Sun Repellent
- Filled Water Bottle (We Will Refill As Needed)
- Shin Guards
- Footwear - Soccer Cleats + Flip Flops + Tennis, Running, or Indoor Soccer Shoes
- Soccer Shirt, Shorts, Socks x 2
- GK Gloves for Goalkeepers
- Toiletries, Additional Clothing, Etc. for 1 Night Stay in Hotel and for Travel
- Spending $ for Food and Alabama Souvenirs
- Transportation to Get Around Campus
- Doctor's Permission Form
Other Optional Items of Interest:
Friday, October 4 at 7:00pm | Bama Women’s Soccer Match - Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs (Admission is FREE.)
Saturday, October 5 at 9:00am | Bama Women’s Soccer Training – Open to the Public
Saturday, October 5 at 9:00am | U. of Alabama Campus Tour
Camp Refund Policy: Requests for refunds must be submitted by the Monday prior to the beginning of check-in for camp by 12 Noon CST. If the request is submitted in time, then the remaining balance minus the refund fee will be refunded immediately. Once Monday at 12 Noon CST passes, there are NO REFUNDS. The ID Camp refund will equal the remaining balance less $65.
All camps are open to all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).
Roll Tide Soccer Academy is solely operated by Wes Hart Soccer Academy, which is not affiliated with The Board of Trustees of the University of Alabama or The University of Alabama.