Youth Residential Camp
This camp is geared for players who are looking to get better in all facets of the game. The morning sessions will focus on technical play and developing the individual, while the evening sessions will focus on the bigger picture and team player.
This 3-night, 4-day camp is filled with technical and tactical activities and games for all levels and positions.
Staff includes current and former UCF players, and club and College coaches from around the area!
Teams welcome! (Take advantage of the team discount!)
|ALL CAMPS SOLD OUT IN 2018 & 2019...REGISTER EARLY TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!|
|In the event of a lost key, we reserve the right to charge the card on file in the amount of $50.00|
Location: On the campus of the University of Central Florida
Camp Fee Includes:
- Technical and tactical instruction from UCF Soccer players and staff.
- Developmentally appropriate activities and sessions for all ages and skill levels.
- Lessons from a World Champion and an Olympic Gold Medalist; Tiffany Roberts Sahaydak.
- Opportunities for autographs, pictures and prize giveaways.
- Camp T-Shirt
- Swimming at the UCF Leisure Pool
- Housing - Unless Commuting
- Air Conditioned Fieldhouse in case of inclement weather
All camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants regardless of skill level (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).