Youth Winter Futsal Camp
Yellow Jacket Soccer Camps
2019 Youth Winter Futsal Camp
Trained by the BHSU Women’s Soccer team
Directed by coaches Mike Greco and Hannah Holm
|SAT NOV. 30 9am-12pm|
Ages: 5 - 12
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Pre-Registration Cost: $35
(If registered before Nov 20th)
Siblings Pre-Registration Cost: $30 per Camper
(If registering 2 or more siblings before Nov 20th)
Late Registration Cost: $50
(If registered after Nov 20th)
|8:30 - 9:00 a.m.||Check-in at Young Center|
|9:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Technical Skills|
|10:00 - 11:00 a.m.||Defending|
|11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||Shooting|
What I'll Learn:
- The 5 best turns to use for indoor
- The 5 pro-level 1v1 moves to attack and score
- How to defend like a beast & never get beat
- How to score goals in any situation
- The #1 skill to learn this futsal season
What I'll Get:
- Camp instruction from the BHSU Soccer Coaches & Players
- Low camper to coach ratio for improved learning
- Make new friends while learning and growing in soccer.
- Camp T-shirt included (For those registered by Nov 20th)
- Camp stickers
Camp will take place at the Donald E. Young Sports and Fitness Center at BHSU in Spearfish, SD.
What To Bring:
Campers should come prepared with proper indoor shoes, shin guards, and soccer attire. Campers should also bring a water bottle and a soccer ball.
Detailed information concerning check-in, directions to facilities, camp schedules, items to bring, and gen-eral details will be sent to you upon completion of your registration.
Each camper must be covered by their own accident and medical insurance.
Black Hills State University allows no refunds due to personal injury, any conflicting camps / tournaments, vacations, etc.