Elite Soccer Academy, LLC / Winter Prospect Camp | Field Players
2020 ELITE SOCCER ACADEMY, LLC / WINTER PROSPECT CAMP
|SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 9TH|
Current Grades: 9th -12th, Boys (Ages 15 - 19)
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Indoor Track (SPC), Oosterbaan
(Credit card fees will be applied at checkout)
The Elite Soccer Academy Winter Prospect Camp is a college identification camp for all high school boys currently enrolled as freshmen, sophomores, juniors or seniors. This one-day event will provide campers the opportunity to showcase their abilities in a variety of ways. There will be a functional training session for field players and goalkeepers in the morning and then large sided games throughout the afternoon. This is a great opportunity for those interested in working directly with college coaches in a training environment. Local college coaches across all NCAA divisions will be invited to attend. Campers will also be provided with a College Recruiting Lecture led by University of Michigan Men's Soccer Head Coach, Chaka Daley.
What To Bring:
- Equipment Bag
- Water Bottle
- Shin Guards
- Soccer Cleats (turf or firm grounds)
- Extra Training Shirt
- Extra Training Socks
- Snacks / Packed Lunch (Nut-Free)
- A game video will be available for purchase
- No meals will be provided but campers will have a scheduled time slot to leave camp for lunch or can bring their own packed lunch (packed lunches must be NUT FREE).
- New - If you would like to have your physical reviewed, you may upload it to your account or bring it to check-in. If submitting a physical, please make sure it was completed by a doctor and dated within the past 12 months from the start of camp. A copy of a Physical Form is NOT required for participation in camp.
- Upload Physical Examination Information Form (Optional)
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.