Junior Elite Winter Camp
2020 JUNIOR ELITE WINTER CAMP
|SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH|
Grades: 5th - 7th, Girls
Time: 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. at the Indoor Training Center
The Junior Elite Winter Camp designed as an introduction to the college training environment for girls 5th-7th grade who want to experience what it means to be a collegiate soccer player. Clinic participants will be put through a tactical session, training session, and games that mirror the sessions run by the Michigan Women’s Soccer program. Each session will be run by the Michigan Women’s Soccer Staff, with the goal in mind to help develop participants physical, technical, and tactical aspects of their game. Goalkeepers will have specific training sessions with the Michigan Women’s Soccer Goalkeeper Coach.
Come join us and see what it is like to be a part of Michigan Women’s Soccer.
Location: Michigan Indoor Training Center (1114 S. State St. Ann Arbor, MI 48104). Just past the Baseball Field (view map).
- From Detroit Metro Airport and points east: Take I-94 west to State Street (exit 177). Turn right. Travel north approximately 2 1/4 miles through two stoplights. Turn left just past Yost Ice Arena into parking lot. Indoor Training Center is located to the west of Yost Ice Arena and south of the Ferry Field track.
- From Chicago and points west: Take I-94 east to State Street (exit 177). Turn left. Travel north approximately 2 1/4 miles through three stoplights. Turn left just past Yost Ice Arena into parking lot. Indoor Training Center is located to the west of Yost Ice Arena and south of the Ferry Field track.
- From Toledo and points south: Take U.S. 23 north to I-94 west. Follow directions from Detroit Metro Airport.
- From Flint and points north: Take U.S. 23 south to I-94 west. Follow directions from Detroit Metro Airport.
Parking: Parking is available at the Athletic Lot (SC 20) and the Glick Lot from the State Street and Hoover Street entrances. Parking is free of charge and on a first come first served basis.
What To Bring:
- Soccer Ball (make sure to have your name written on it)
- Water Bottle (make sure to have your name written on it/water will be available to fill up)
- Soccer Cleats–turf surface for training
- Shin Guards
- NonCleat Shoes –Sneakers/Slides
- Second Sibling Discount: $15 off
- University of Michigan Athletic Staff Discount: UM Athletic Department Staff will receive 30% off admission of camp. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for staff promo code prior to registering for camp. University of Michigan staff outside of the athletic department will not receive a discount.
- Michigan Women's Soccer Camp Staff Discount: Michigan Girls Soccer Camp Staff children will receive complimentary admission to camp.
- Michigan Women's Soccer Alums Discount: Michigan Women’s Soccer Alums will receive 30% off admission of camp. Please to contact email@example.com for alum promo code prior to registering for camp.
Discounts cannot be combined.
Medical Care: First responders will be on hand at the fields during all field activity for minor injuries. Emergency care will be provided by the University of Michigan Hospital for more serious injuries. While the soccer camp provides secondary insurance, the campers’ health insurance will be used as the primary coverage and all forms will be on hand with the first responder.
Refund Policy: All cancellations must be requested in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If a cancellation occurs more than two weeks before camp all fees will be returned except a $100 deposit for administrative fees. Cancellations after January 25th, 2020 will not receive a refund.
Weather Policy: In the event of severe weather (extreme heat, tornado, lightning, sustained rain), campers will be sheltered at the Indoor Training Facility or Oosterbaan Fieldhouse. When it is safe, campers will resume the daily activates.
- New - If you would like to have your physical reviewed, you may upload it to your account or bring it to check-in. If submitting a physical, please make sure it was completed by a doctor and dated within the past 12 months from the start of camp. A copy of a Physical Form is NOT required for participation in camp.
- Upload Physical Examination Information Form (oprtional)
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.