Boys Elite Camp
Boys Elite Camp
The Warrior Soccer Elite Camp caters to the advanced soccer player. The curriculum and outstanding staff provides an environment for each camper to succeed. We are also very flexible in working with teams that attend our camps. We also utilize a separate goalkeeper curriculum for each camp.
|JULY 8TH - 11TH|
Ages: 10 - 18
Team Discount: $25 off groups of 11 or more. $50 off of groups 18 or more. To receive the team disocunt a coupoon must be included on your initial registration form. No disocunts will be given thereafter. Please contact coach for current codes.
- Elite Camp: Boys Ages 10 to 18 - individuals and Teams
- 10 to 1 camper staff ratio
- Air Conditioned residence halls
- All-you-can-eat meals at the campus dining hall
- Free camp T-Shirt and Soccer Ball
- Daily swim time
- 24-hour on-campus police coverage
- Highly-qualified and licensed staff
- Premier practice and training facilities
- Morning Session - Technical and individual skill training
- Pool/Recreation Time
- Afternoon Session - individual and group tactical training, small-sided game tournament
- Evening - full-sided games
- Informational Seminars - recruiting, nutrition, injury prevention, speed and agility
DINING: Campers dine in Dansbury Commons, the university student dining room. Nutritious all-you-can-eat meals are served, with salad and dessert bars.
CAMP CARE SERVICES: Our ESU Summer Camp Care Staff are first aid and CPR/AED certified. Summer Camp Care Staff will provide routine first aid services to the participants during the hours that camp is in session and will refer medical emergencies and illnesses to the Pocono Medical Center, located one block from campus.
MEDICAL INSURANCE: ESU does not provide individuals with medical insurance. Campers must provide their own medical insurance plans. ESU is not responsible for paying medical deductibles or hospital costs for any camper.
DEPOSIT/PAYMENT/CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS: A $100 non-refundable deposit must be submitted with all applications. Camp balance is due two weeks prior to the start of camp. Campers who leave during the course of the camp will receive a refund based on the number of days services were rendered.
All refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Office of Conference Services within 14 days of the last day of camp. No refunds will be issued to campers sent home for disciplinary reasons. No refunds will be issued after that time. Please allow six to eight weeks for processing of any refunds.
Medical documentation may be required for refund. Please send refund requests to email@example.com with the name of your child and camp they participated in.
ESU Warrior Sports Camps have contingency plans in the event of inclement weather, however, indoor practice facilities may be limited.