2020 RESIDENTIAL CAMP
|JULY 12TH - 14TH|
Ages: 10 - 18
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Residential Camper: $675
Commuter Camper: $575
|Roommate requests will be processed prior to the start of camp by our staff.|
|8:30 a.m.||Commuter Campers Check-In at Soccer Stadium|
|9:00 a.m.||Morning Training Session & Games|
|2:00 p.m.||Afternoon Session & Games|
|8:30 p.m.||Commuter Campers Check-Out at Soccer Stadium|
|Resident Campers Dorm Activities|
|11:00 p.m.||Lights Out|
The Residential Camp is designed for girls, ages 10-18 to have an inside look and experience into what means to be a collegiate soccer player. Campers will be put through training sessions that will mirror the sessions that the Michigan Women’s Soccer Staff runs for their current team.
Each session will test the campers physically, technically, as well as expand their tactical knowledge. These sessions will be run by the Michigan Women’s Soccer Staff and will be assisted by former Michigan Women’s Soccer Players. Training sessions will conclude with match play.
Come join us and see what it is like to be a part of Michigan Women’s Soccer.
Location: Michigan Soccer Stadium (2250 S. State St. Ann Arbor, MI 48104) & Auxiliary Soccer Fields
Meals and dorms will be located at South Quad Residence Hall
From Detroit Metro Airport and points east: Take I-94 west to State Street (exit 177). Turn right. Travel north approximately 1¼ miles through two stoplights. Turn left at the Varsity Tennis Center, which is just past Edwards Brothers Printing on the left and the Howard Cooper car dealership on the right.
From Chicago and points west: Take I-94 east to State Street (exit 177). Turn left. Travel north approximately 1¼ miles through three stoplights. Turn left at the Varsity Tennis Center, which is just past Edwards Brothers Printing on the left and the Howard Cooper car dealership on the right.
From Toledo and points south: Take U.S. 23 north to I-94 west. Follow directions from Detroit Metro Airport.
From Flint and points north: Take U.S. 23 south to I-94 west. Follow directions from Detroit Metro Airport.
- Resident Campers: Check in will be 8-9:30am on Sunday, July 12th, 2020 at Michigan Soccer Stadium. Once registered campers and parents will be instructed to go the dorm for check-in. Resident campers will be housed in South Quad, 600 E. Madison Street, and all rooms are double occupancy.
- Commuter Campers: Check in will be 9:30am on Sunday, July 12th, 2020 at Michigan Soccer Stadium.
- All Campers Lunch & Dinner at Soccer Stadium
- Residents (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) @ South Quad
- Commuters (Lunch and Dinner) @ South Quad
- Residents (Breakfast and Lunch) @ South Quad / Field
- Commuters (Lunch) @ Field
What To Bring:
- Soccer Ball (make sure to have your name on it)
- Water Bottle (make sure to have your name on it/water will be available to fill up)
- Soccer Cleats
- Shin Guards
Sneakers or Slides for between sessions
Residents will need to bring linens, blankets or sleeping bag, towels, soap, alarm clock and personal items.
Campers may also want to bring a fan for their rooms.
Second Sibling Discount: $15 off
ID Camp=$15 less for 2nd Sibling
Day Camp= $20 less for 2nd Sibling
Residential Camp= $25 less for 2nd Sibling
- University of Michigan Athletic Staff Discount: UM Athletic Department Staff will receive 30% off admission of camp. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for staff promo code prior to registering for camp. University of Michigan staff outside of the athletic department will not receive a discount.
- University of Michigan Men's Soccer Full Time Staff: Michigan Mens Soccer Camp Staff children will receive 50% off admission of camp. Please contact email@example.com for staff promo code prior to registering for camp.
- Michigan Women's Soccer Camp Staff Discount: Michigan Girls Soccer Camp Staff children will receive complimentary admission to camp.
- Michigan Women's Soccer Alums Discount: Michigan Women’s Soccer Alums will receive 30% off admission of camp. Please to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alum promo code prior to registering for camp.
Cannot combine discounts.
Medical Care: First responders will be on hand at the fields during all field activity for minor injuries. Emergency care will be provided by the University of Michigan Hospital for more serious injuries. While the soccer camp provides secondary insurance, the campers’ health insurance will be used as the primary coverage and all forms will be on hand with the first responder.
Refund Policy: All cancellations must be requested in writing by email to email@example.com. If a cancellation occurs more than two weeks before camp all fees will be returned except a $100 deposit for administrative fees. Cancellations after June 27, 2020 will not receive a refund.
Weather Policy: In the event of severe weather (extreme heat, tornado, lightning, sustained rain), campers will be sheltered at the Michigan Soccer Stadium. When it is safe, campers will resume the daily activates.
Physicals: All players must have had a physical within the past year.
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.