2020 DAY CAMP
|JUNE 15TH - 18TH|
Ages: 5 - 13
Check-In: 9:00 - 9:30 a.m. at the Michigan Soccer Stadium
Check Out: 4:00 p.m. at the Michigan Soccer Stadium
Full Day Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Full Day Cost: $425
|9:00 a.m.||Field Session 1 & Games|
|11:30 a.m.||Lunch / Rest|
|12:30 p.m.||Games & Activities|
|1:30 p.m.||Field Session 2 & Games|
|4:00 p.m.||Camp Check-out|
The Day Camp is designed for girls, ages 5-13 to experience a fun and challenging camp with a goal that all campers will leave each day having learned something new. Each session campers will have the opportunity to improve their technical skills and tactical awareness.
The campers will train at the Michigan Soccer Stadium and practice fields and be trained by the Michigan Women’s Soccer coaches and players. The campers will be divided up by age group and will go through sessions covering various skills such as dribbling, passing, shooting, defending and possession.
Location: Michigan Soccer Stadium (2250 S. State St. Ann Arbor, MI 48104) & Auxiliary Soccer Fields
From Detroit Metro Airport and points east: Take I-94 west to State Street (exit 177). Turn right. Travel north approximately 1¼ miles through two stoplights. Turn left at the Varsity Tennis Center, which is just past Edwards Brothers Printing on the left and the Howard Cooper car dealership on the right.
From Chicago and points west: Take I-94 east to State Street (exit 177). Turn left. Travel north approximately 1¼ miles through three stoplights. Turn left at the Varsity Tennis Center, which is just past Edwards Brothers Printing on the left and the Howard Cooper car dealership on the right.
From Toledo and points south: Take U.S. 23 north to I-94 west. Follow directions from Detroit Metro Airport.
From Flint and points north: Take U.S. 23 south to I-94 west. Follow directions from Detroit Metro Airport.
What To Bring:
- Soccer Ball (make sure to have your name written on it)
- Water Bottle (make sure to have your name written on it/water will be available to fill up)
- Soccer Cleats
- Shin Guards
Sneakers or Slides for between sessions
Snacks for between sessions
Lunch for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (meals are not provided these days). Pizza party provided on Thursday.
Second Sibling Discount: $15 off
ID Camp = $15 less for 2nd Sibling
Day Camp = $20 less for 2nd Sibling
Residential Camp = $25 less for 2nd Sibling
- University of Michigan Athletic Staff Discount: UM Athletic Department Staff will receive 30% off admission of camp. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for staff promo code prior to registering for camp. University of Michigan staff outside of the athletic department will not receive a discount.
- University of Michigan Men's Soccer Full Time Staff: Michigan Mens Soccer Camp Staff children will receive 50% off admission of camp. Please contact email@example.com for staff promo code prior to registering for camp.
- Michigan Women's Soccer Camp Staff Discount: Michigan Girls Soccer Camp Staff children will receive complimentary admission to camp.
- Michigan Women's Soccer Alums Discount: Michigan Women’s Soccer Alums will receive 30% off admission of camp. Please to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alum promo code prior to registering for camp.
Cannot combine discounts.
Medical Care: First responders will be on hand at the fields during all field activity for minor injuries. Emergency care will be provided by the University of Michigan Hospital for more serious injuries. While the soccer camp provides secondary insurance, the campers’ health insurance will be used as the primary coverage and all forms will be on hand with the first responder.
Refund Policy: All cancellations must be requested in writing by email to email@example.com. If a cancellation occurs more than two weeks before camp all fees will be returned except a $100 deposit for administrative fees. Cancellations after June 1st, 2020 will not receive a refund.
Weather Policy: In the event of severe weather (extreme heat, tornado, lightning, sustained rain), campers will be sheltered at the Michigan Soccer Stadium. When it is safe, campers will resume the daily activates.
Physicals: All players must have had a physical within the past year.
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.