2020 PROSPECT CAMP
Grades: 9th - 12th, Girls (School Year 2020 - 2021)
Saturday: 11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
|12:00 p.m.||Camp Stars|
|12:30 p.m.||Training Session|
|5:00 p.m.||Dinner on Own|
|6:30 p.m.||Games and Q&A Session|
|8:00 p.m.||End of Camp|
|9:00 a.m.||Training Session|
|1:00 p.m.||End of Camp|
The Prospect Camp is a two-day college identification camp for high school girls who will be enrolled as a freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors in the fall of 2020. The camp will take place at the University of Michigan Soccer Complex. Field players and goalkeepers will work directly with the University of Michigan Women's Soccer Staff to experience similar training sessions and environment of the University of Women's Soccer Program. The camp will consist of on-field technical and tactical training, small-sided and large-sided games, tours, as well as a Q & A session regarding the recruiting process and what a collegiate women's student-athlete experience is like.
Meals and housing are not included; they are the responsibility of the participant.
Location: Michigan Soccer Lower/Upper Field
- From Detroit Metro Airport and points east: Take I-94 west to State Street (exit 177). Turn right. Travel north approximately 1 1/4 miles through two stoplights. Turn left at the Varsity Tennis Center, which is just past Edwards Brothers Printing on the left and the Howard Cooper car dealership on the right.
- From Chicago and points west: Take I-94 east to State Street (exit 177). Turn left. Travel north approximately 1 1/4 miles through three stoplights. Turn left at the Varsity Tennis Center, which is just past Edwards Brothers Printing on the left and the Howard Cooper car dealership on the right.
- From Toledo and points south: Take U.S. 23 north to I-94 west. Follow directions from Detroit Metro Airport.
- From Flint and points north: Take U.S. 23 south to I-94 west. Follow directions from Detroit Metro Airport.
What To Bring:
- Soccer Ball (make sure to have your name written on it)
- Water Bottle (make sure to have your name written on it/water will be available to fill up)
- Soccer Cleats
- Shin Guards
- No Cleat Shoes – Sneakers/Slides
Second Sibling Discount: $15 off
ID Camp = $15 less for 2nd Sibling
Day Camp = $20 less for 2nd Sibling
Residential Camp = $25 less for 2nd Sibling
- University of Michigan Athletic Staff Discount: UM Athletic Department Staff will receive 30% off admission of camp. Please contact email@example.com for staff promo code prior to registering for camp. University of Michigan staff outside of the athletic department will not receive a discount.
- University of Michigan Men's Soccer Full Time Staff: Michigan Mens Soccer Camp Staff children will receive 50% off admission of camp. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for staff promo code prior to registering for camp.
- Michigan Women's Soccer Camp Staff Discount: Michigan Girls Soccer Camp Staff children will receive complimentary admission to camp.
- Michigan Women's Soccer Alums Discount: Michigan Women’s Soccer Alums will receive 30% off admission of camp. Please to contact email@example.com for alum promo code prior to registering for camp.
Cannot combine discounts.
Medical Care: First responders will be on hand at the fields during all field activity for minor injuries. Emergency care will be provided by the University of Michigan Hospital for more serious injuries. While the soccer camp provides secondary insurance, the campers’ health insurance will be used as the primary coverage and all forms will be on hand with the first responder.
Refund Policy: All cancellations must be requested in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If a cancellation occurs more than two weeks before camp all fees will be returned except a $100 deposit for administrative fees. Cancellations after July 5th, 2020 will not receive a refund.
Physicals: All players must have had a physical within the past year.
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.