High School League Clinic | Team Registration
Eastern Youth Soccer Camps
2020 High School League Clinic
This is a 7 session team clinic Each session will consist of technical and tactical instruction and an 8v8 game vs. other high school teams. Games and training sessions will be coached by college coaches and players. Go to our website to register and for more information.
Past participants in our high school clinics include: Lyman Memorial, Manchester, South Windsor, Killingly, Windham Tech, Bacon Academy, RHAM, Valley Regional, Cromwell, Tolland, Woodstock Academy, EO Smith, East Catholic, Coventry, Bolton. RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!!
|July 8th - Mid-August|
Who: Boys Grades 8th - 11th (Spring 2020)
Session Times: Wednesday & Sunday Nights
Team Tuition: $600
- PLEASE ARRIVE 1/2 HOUR PRIOR TO LISTED GAME TIME FOR TECHNICAL WARM UP
- All sessions willl be held at Eastern Connecticutt State University's Rick McCarthy Turf Field at the Mansfield Athletic Complex.
- GPS: 1 Mansfield City Road, Mansfield CT
- Teams will play 8v8 (7v7 plus keeper) on 75x50 yard fields with full size goals.
- Each team will participate in 7 sessions playing against other high school teams including a jamboree on the last date in August.
- The jamboree will be a round robin tournament with instruction from Eastern coaches and staff and food provided at the conclusion.
- Each team will receive t-shirts up to a maximum roster size of 14.
Refunds: Refunds will not be given to teams that withdraw from the league or teams that display inappropriate behavior. If we have to cancel due to weather, we will make every effort to reschedule.
It is the policy of Eastern to ensure equal access to its events. If you are an individual with a disability and will need accommodations for this event, please contact: Jennifer Boylan, 860-465-5573.
For More Information Please Contact Us: