Junior Bulls Half-Day Camp | July 6th - 10th
Junior Bulls Half-Day Camps
- Implementation of fundamental skills necessary for future development.
- Improving the technical aspects of players: dribbling, moves, skills, passing.
- Agility and footwork with and without the ball aimed to improve coordination and movement.
- Lots of small sided games to encourage fun!
- INSTILLING A LASTING EXCITEMENT AND ENJOYMENT FOR SOCCER!
Ages: 5-9 (Must be 5 by July 1, 2020)
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cost: $160 (All Campers receive a UB Soccer T-shirt)
|Session I | July 6th - 10th|
WHAT TO BRING:
- Soccer Ball
- Soccer Cleats/Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Shin guards
- Rain/Cold Gear
- Mandatory Health Form
A full refund less $25 service charge will be provided for all camp withdrawals/cancellations, up until 7 days prior to the first day of each camp. No refunds will be provided for withdrawals/cancellations made less than 7 days from the start of each camp. There will be no refunds for camp cancellations due to severe weather. Severe weather shelter will be located at the stadium concourse.
- Women’s Soccer Grass Practice Field
- GPS: South Lake Village 210, Buffalo, NY 14228
GIRLS CAMP STAFF: UB Women’s Soccer Staff & Players
BOYS CAMP STAFF: FC Buffalo Staff & Players
GIRLS CAMP DIRECTOR: Bri Casey 716-645-3378 email@example.com
BOYS CAMP DIRECTOR: Casey Derkacz 716-645-6982 firstname.lastname@example.org