July Reivers Youth Summer Soccer Camp
Reivers Youth Summer Soccer Camp
Reivers Youth Summer Soccer Camp is a four day camp and the activity for children living in the Council Bluffs-Omaha metro area. The camps are held on the beautiful campus of Iowa Western Community College. Campers are introduced to a fun, competitive, and educational environment. Training sessions are designed specifically for each age group’s level of learning. Campers are introduced to some of the most experienced coaches in the area.
Participant Waiver and Release of Claims
- To participate in camp it is required each camper to print the Participant Waiver and Release of Claims form and bring with you to camp. The form must be signed by a parent or guardian if camper under 18 years old. Forms are available online.
What to bring?
- The following items are required for each session: Shin-Guards, Soccer Shoes, Shorts, Soccer Ball.
What will we provide?
- Hydration Station
- Camp T-shirt
- Hydration Station
- Camp T-Shirt
Directed Health Measures
- Skills Stations groups might not exceed 10 participants per field.
- All Participants must remain a minimum of 6 feet apart at all times.
- Every Player must use their own ball in their own space assigned by the coach.
- No physical contact of any kind.
- No sharing water or any other equipment.
- Players should use their own hand sanitizer before, during and after training.
- Only coaches are allowed to pick up cones, goals and other equipment.
- Ensure the health and safety of the athletes at all times
- Inquire how the athletes are feeling and send them home if the coach believes an athlete acts or looks ill
- Follow all state association and local health protocols
- Ensure all athletes have their individual equipment (ball and water)
- The coach is the only person to handle equipment such as cones, discs, etc., and the coach will disinfect these items after each session.
- Ensure your children is healthy
- Ensure your child’s clothing is washed after every camp session
- Notify the coach immediately if your child becomes ill for any reason
- Be sure your child has hand sanitizer with them
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after training
- Bring and use hand sanitizer before, during and after every training session
- Do not touch or share anyone else’s ball, water or bag
- Practice social distancing; place bags and equipment where your coach tells you to do so
- Wash and sanitize all equipment before and after every training session
- No group celebrations- No high 5’s, hugs, huddles or handshakes
Rules and Behavior
- Campers and spectators are expected to follow all instructions of the camp. If you have any question please consult the Head Coach or Camp director.
- We encourage all campers to label their personal belongs. IWCC Men’s Soccer staff are not responsible for any stole or lost item.
Behaviors not permitted
- Using profanity or unappropriated language
- Leaving the camp area designated by the camp director
- Damaging or stealing College or other people’s property
- Iowa Western Dr. John and Jean Marshall Wellness Center (Indoor Facility)
- Iowa Western Community College, 2700 College Road, Council Bluffs, IA 51503
- Parents and guardians can park in the parking lot across Marshall Wellness Center.
- While unacceptable conduct is not anticipated from campers, if Head Coach or camp director has reason to believe a violation of any camp or rule expectation has occurred, this could result in disciplinary action, up to and including dismissal from camp. Refunds will not be issued to campers dismissed from camp disciplinary reasons.
- We expect that parents or guardians of campers will be available (by phone) during of the camp in the event the camp director or other camp staff needs to speak with them about any given reason.
We encourage players and parents to review all the information above before arriving to camp. If you have any question please contact Head Coach Michael Brown at (913) 240-1115 or Camp Director Rafael Ferreira at (660) 537-1657