Summer Camp | Session I | July 6th - 9th
Cobber Soccer Camps
2020 Summer Camp
Sessions I & II are for players of all skill levels and will focus on the technical and tactical skills that are appropriate for each age group. Session III is for players 13-18 looking for more work on the specialized skills of scoring goals and goalkeeping for those interested in those positions/skills. High intensity, high repetition, and loads of fun!
- Register for all four days of the 13-18 Afternoon Camp and the all three nights of the Goalkeeping/Goal Scoring Session for $185 (saving $15)
- All prices include a camp T-shirt
- Commuter Only for all Camps (No Meals)
- Registering Multiple Children - 15% Discount off the second and each additional sibling after
- Are you a Concordia College Employee? Email Ben Schneweis at email@example.com to inquire about employee discounts.
- Food will not be provided between the afternoon camp for 13-18 year olds and the evening goalkeeping / goal scoring session. Should campers want to stay on campus between sessions, camp staff will escort campers to the Knutson Campus Center, where they can eat food they've brought along and relax in an air-conditioned area with couches and televisions. Camp staff will supervise campers for the duration of the 90 minute break between camp sessions. To arrange for your son / daughter to stay on campus during the break, please email Ben Schneweis at firstname.lastname@example.org.