Summer Prospect Camp
2020 SUMMER PROSPECT CAMP
|JULY 10TH - 11TH|
Ages: 15 - 19, Boys (Grades 9th - 12th)
Location: Soccer Stadium & Lacrosse Stadium
(Credit card fees will be applied at checkout)
Limit: 100 Participants
The Elite Soccer Academy Summer Prospect Camp is a college identification camp for all high school boys who will be enrolled as freshmen, sophomores, juniors or seniors in the fall. The camp will take place at the University of Michigan Soccer Complex, a beautiful outdoor turf facility on South Campus of the University of Michigan. Field players and goalkeepers will work directly with the University of Michigan Men's Soccer staff to experience the daily training environment of the University of Michigan Men's Soccer Program. The camp will consist of on-field technical training, small-sided and large-sided games, as well as lecture regarding the recruiting process with both academic and athletic components. Local college coaches across all NCAA divisions will also be invited to the clinic to coach and evaluate campers. A camp shirt will be provided to campers as part of registration.
Accommodations for this camp are not provided.
What To Bring:
- Soccer ball (each player must have one)
- Equipment bag (for ball and gear)
- Water bottle
- Shin guards
- Soccer cleats (turf or firm grounds)
- Snack for each day in between sessions (nut-free)
Refund Policy: Should a camper need to withdraw from camp, a refund will be issued minus a $150 administrative fee IF the cancellation is requested by June 26th, 2020. In the event of a cancellation, campers may transfer their camp credit to different Elite Soccer Academy, LLC session. No refunds will be issued after June 26th, 2020.
- New - If you would like to have your physical reviewed, you may upload it to your account or bring it to check-in. If submitting a physical, please make sure it was completed by a doctor and dated within the past 12 months from the start of camp. A copy of a Physical Form is NOT required for participation in camp.
- Upload Physical Examination Information Form (Optional)
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.