Elite College Prep Camp
*** Cost includes credit card processing fee.
Elite College Prep Camp
If you’re interested in preparing yourself to play Division I, Division II or Division III collegiate soccer, then Carroll University’s Elite College Prep (ECP) camp is for you. The ECP camp is designed specifically for high-level players seeking to learn what it takes to stand out in all aspects of the game. Learn how to train physically and mentally for the next level.
|July 13th - 16th, 2020|
Entering Grades: 9th - Including Freshmen
Overnight Camper: $455, Includes T-Shirt
Commuter Camper: $355, Includes T-Shirt
Early Registration: $415 If Registered By June 1st
Please Note: ID Camp is included in the cost of the Elite College Prep Camp.
Location: Schneider Stadium, 221 N. Barstow St. Waukesha, Wis. 53186
Why Carroll Elite College Prep:
Top training techniques taught by quality staff, including current and former
college coaches and players
- Exposure to current college coaches
- Training sessions held at Carroll University’s Schneider Stadium
- Daily mini coach sessions: 1-on-1 evaluation meetings with a college player
- ECP player evaluation / report card
- Daily classroom instruction (schedule on reverse)
- Position-specific training/Goalkeeper training
- Daily speed and agility sessions
- Drill book with description of training techniques
- Age-specific groups
- Double occupancy in University housing
- Camp T-shirt and ball
Classroom Session Topics:
- How to Get Noticed: Recruiting strategies and information
- Making the Grade: Preparing for academics in college and NCAA clearinghouse
- Body Preparation: Nutrition and training regimens
- Beyond the Ball: Off-field training strategies
- It’s All in Your Head: Leadership development and mental preparation
- Position Tactics: Separated by position on field
Registration will take place on July 13th from 1-2pm in the lobby of one of our residence halls (location TBD). At check-in, campers will proceed through various stations. During check-in, they will be receiving residence hall keys, their meal card, ball, and a camp shirt. We will collect a waiver form that can be signed during the check-in. Residence hall staff members will be present to answer questions. Our camp athletic trainer will be at registration, as well, to answer any questions and handle any medical issues/concerns. Additionally, we will have a Camp Bank. During the week, we will be selling food items including pizza at night. If you would like to put money in the Camp Bank to spend (so you do not have to carry it), you can do so here. Unused money is refundable at the end of camp.
If a key is lost, there is a $225 charge to replace the lock and key. This charge is mandatory based on University policy.
Important Items to bring (NOT PROVIDED)
- Toiletries (shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc.)
- Water bottle (water will be provided at every session)
- Notebook (optional for classroom sessions)
A student athletic trainer will be on staff and will be inside the complex at all times. This person will take care of issues such as taping, ice, minor injury evaluation. The student AT will hold any inhalers and any other medical devices you wish. For more serious issues, the on-campus certified AT will be called or 911, as necessary.
Parents/Family Members at Camp
Parents and family members are welcome to attend and watch any session of camp. However, we do request that while you are watching, please utilize the upper level of the Team Center or the bleachers so as not to distract the campers during training sessions. Parents may also attend any of the night games to cheer on your player.
|6:30am||Wake up / Breakfast|
|7:30am - 9:00am||Training Session|
|10:00am - 10:45am||Classroom Session|
|12:00pm - 2:00pm||Mini Coach Session(s) / Optional Campus Tours|
|2:30pm - 4:00pm||Training Session|
|6:00pm - 6:30pm||Classroom Session|
|7:30pm - 9:00pm||Night Games|
|9:00pm - 10:30pm||Watch Staff Game / Video / Pizza Order|
Contact: Coach Susie Foster | 262-650-4830 (Office) | 847.897.8546 (Cell) | email@example.com