Rattler Overnight Camp | June 18th - 21st
Rattler Overnight Camp
Boys Ages: 10 - 18
Campers will be housed in our residence halls and will have numerous nutritious meal options at our cafeteria 3 times a day.
- rain jacket
- sleeping bag or bed linens (dorm beds require FULL sheets) (including blanket), pillow
- 1 pair soccer shoes, 1 pair flat-soled shoes (regular sneakers, not high tops) to be worn for training and cafeteria use, shinguards.
- watch - it is recommended that each camper bring an inexpensive watch to assist him in keeping on schedule.
- three day supply of socks, underwear, shirts, shorts. Laundry facilities are limited, so send enough clothes for twelve training sessions. No 'dress clothes' are required.
- a small bag to carry your ball, small towel, shoes, etc. to field
- TOWELS, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, SUNSCREEN
- BALL - every camper MUST bring a ball to camp if he is not buying one at camp. Each camper is responsible for his own ball.
1. CHECK-IN: Please check in 3.00pm
You will be given an access key which will give you access to the exterior doors of the dorms where you will be able to go to rest during your free time. Be sure to eat lunch at home on the first day before you come to check in. Your first meal at camp will be dinner on registration day.
2. AFTER CHECK-IN: Please come prepared to play on the first day and to stay on the first day until 8:30pm. You will need soccer shoes, shinguards, a ball, towel, and sneakers to wear in the cafeteria and for training. You will also need a tote bag for this equipment, sunscreen, and a clean shirt and shorts.
5. DEPARTURE ON THE LAST DAY OF CAMP: All commuters will be ready to check out after their game on the last day of camp, usually between 10:00 and 11:00am.
6. MEALS: Lunch and dinner are provided for all commuters. The first meal at camp is dinner on the first day, so be sure to eat lunch at home before you come to registration.