High School Tournament | Boys
High School Tournaments
- Utilizing ESU's facilities - both Field Turf and natural grass
- 50 minute games (running clock) with 5-minute halftime
- Guaranteed minimum of 3 games
- Athletic Trainer on site
- Certified Referees
Boys Tournament Overview: This is a high school level tournament. Guaranteed a minimum of 3 games at 50 minutes running time will be played. Tournament schedule will be sent out approximately 3 days prior to the event. PIAA High School rules will be used. All players must wear shin guards and appropriate GK equipment.
Additional Information: East Stroudsburg University is not responsible for injuries or accidents as a result of competition. Each participant must carry their own personal medical insurance. Additionally, each participant must complete the informed consent form. A Certified First Aider will be on duty. Please provide your own supplies.
- We offer two formats that allow players to understand tacitcal concepts while adjusting to new teammates.
- Fantastic brand new facilities, all centrally located.
- Timed to help kickoff your preaseason in an instructional and cost effective format.
Entry Form: Tournament is on a first come first-serve basis. Your spot will be secured only with forms and payment. Please confirm via email then send a hard copy of the form and payment. Please confirm via email then send a hard copy of the form and payment to the address provided below. Make checks payable to "ESU Soccer" with "Boys/Girls" in the memo. Walk-up registrations will not be accepted. Roster and informed consent will be required the day of the tournament. Refunds will be given only 7 days prior to the event.
Mail in forms should be sent to:East Stroudsburg University Koehler Field House c/o Meagan DeWan East Stroudsburg, PA 18301