Youth Day Camp
2023 YOUTH DAY CAMP
|JUNE 26TH - 29TH, 2023|
Grades: K - 6th
Ages: 6 - 12, Boys
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: Legacy Center Sports Complex
Full Day Cost: $425 (lunch included Thursday ONLY)
(Credit card fees will be applied at checkout)
Limit: 150 players
The University of Michigan Men’s Soccer Youth Day Camp is designed for boys aged 6 - 12 to learn and develop new soccer skills in a fun and challenging environment. The campers will train at Legacy Center Sports Complex
and will be coached by the Michigan Men’s Soccer Coaches, Michigan Players, and other Local Coaches.
Here is what to expect from the camp:
- An opportunity to be mentored & trained by UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN STAFF & LOCAL COACHES
- An opportunity to be mentored & trained by MICHIGAN STUDENT ATHLETES
- A mix of Beginner & Experienced players
- 4 v 4 & 7 v 7 camp matches (age dependent)
- An opportunity to develop technical skills with the ball
- An opportunity to develop agility, balance, coordination
- An opportunity to develop decision-making and awareness
- An opportunity to meet new friends and encourage teamwork
- A SAFE enthusiastic environment to have FUN with the game of soccer
What To Bring:
*Lunch THURSDAY: Pizza with fruit option
- Lunch (optional)
- Snacks (encouraged)
- Soccer Ball
- Water Bottle
- Soccer Cleats
- Shin Guards
- Running Shoes and Sandals
- A spare t-shirt
- Rain Jacket
- Face mask
- University of Michigan Athletic Department Staff Discount: UM Athletic Department Staff will receive 33% off admission to camp. Need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for staff promo code prior to registering for camp.
- Michigan Men's Soccer Alums Discount: Michigan Men’sSoccer Alums will receive 25% off admission to camp. Please contact email@example.com for staff promo code prior to registering for camp
Medical Care: Athletic Trainers will be on hand at the fields during all field activity for minor injuries. Emergency care will be provided by the University of Michigan Hospital for more serious injuries. While the soccer camp provides secondary insurance,the campers’ health insurance will be used as the primary coverage and all forms will be on hand with the camp administrator.
Refund Policy: Should a camper need to withdraw from camp, a refund will be issued minus a $75 administrative fee IF the cancellation is requested by June 12th, 2023. In the event of a cancellation, campers may transfer their camp credit to different Elite Soccer Academy LLC sessions in the future IF/WHEN space is available. No refunds will be issued after June 12th, 2023.
- Legacy Center Sports Complex Address: 9299 Goble Dr. Brighton, MI 48116
- For more information please visit https://www.legacycentermichigan.com or Call at 810.231.9288
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.