Ohio Players Academy | Winter U11 - U12 | Boys
OHIO PLAYERS ACADEMY
The Winter, Ohio Players Academy (OPA)is for high level players aged U11 - U12 Boys who are looking to gain a competitive edge with like minded talent. Field players only. No GK training this winter.
December 3rd, 10th, 17th
January 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
February 4th, 11th, 18th
10 Sessions over 10 weeks (1x/week)
Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Limited to 16 participants
There is a limited number of spots available!
Benefits of OPA
- Play/train with like minded players in a fun, competitive environment.
- Receive professional coaching from college coaches.
- Learn new skills and get thousands of touches onthe ball over the summer.
- Focus on soccer specific skills and movements withand without the ball.
- Develop a love for the game and become moreintentional with their training..
All sessions will be at TOCA Soccer Center (Formerly called Superkick).
409 Orange Point Drive, Lewis Center, OH 43035
All session will be on FIELD A.
Jason Griffiths (614) 823-3524