Soccer Girls Summer ID Camp July 2017
2017 Girls Summer ID Camp
Want to play soccer in college? This is your chance to be seen, and get a feel of what it's going to be like! Train using the same methods and facilities that the UCSD Men's and Women's Soccer programs use.
Who: Girls Ages 14+
Cost: $625 / Overnight
$565 / Commuter
(Check-In will begin at 3pm on July 11th
Check-Out will be at 11:30am on July 14th)
July 11th - 14th, 2017
- Collegiate training methods
- Strength and Conditioning
- Advanced Goalkeeping Training
- Competitive Atmosphere
- On Campus Housing and Meals Provided
- Transportation to and from Airports Provided
- Contact Coach Jones for Group Discounts
Camp Refund Policy:
Before June 23th, 90% refund available. After June 23th, 50% refund possible. No refund after July 4th.
Guest coaches from UC Santa Barbara, UC Riverside, UC Santa Cruz, Cal State San Marcos, Point Loma Nazarene, Mesa College and more Division 1, Division 2, Division 3, and NAIA will be in attendance, with more schools to be announced at a later date!