Overnight Elite Camp
2018 OVERNIGHT ELITE CAMP - JULY 13TH - 15TH
For Players Entering 8th Grade & Up
Cost: $450 | Includes Free Camp T-Shirt
Facilities: The UTSA Volleyball Camps will be conducted in the Convocation Center on the main campus located at Loop 1604.
|General Elite Camp Schedule|
|1:00 PM - 2:30 PM||Check-In|
|3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Session I|
|2:00 PM - 5:30 PM||Dinner - Dinning Hall|
|7:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Session II|
|10:00 PM||Lights Out|
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||Breakfast - Sandwhiches & Fruit|
|9:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Session III|
|12:00 PM||Lunch - Jimmy Johns|
|2:00 PM - 5:30 PM||Session IV|
|5:30 PM||Dinner - Taco/Burrito Bar|
|7:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Session V|
|10:00 PM||Lights Out|
|8:30 AM||Breakfast - Breakfast Wraps|
|10:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Session VI|
|1:00 PM - 2:00 PM||Check-Out|
ELITE CAMP HOUSING:
Campers will be housed in Laurel Village Dorms, which is a short (on-campus) walk to The Convocation Center. Laurel Village offers apartment-style units with individual bedrooms, in either a two-bedroom one bath or four bedroom two bath unit. Each suite has two common areas and fully-furnished living room and kitchenette which includes a refrigerator and mi-crowave.
WHAT TO PACK:
• Linens, Blanket, & Pillows (full-size mattresses in dorms)
• Towels, washcloths, & soap (sandals for the shower if you prefer)
• Personal toiletries & alarm clock
• Comfortable shorts & t-shirts for both on court and off-court time
• Necessary Phone/Device Charger
• Socks & Playing Shoes: Wear court shoes that are already broken in (keep in mind new shoes could cause blisters)
• Water Bottles
• Spending money for camp store, souvenirs, pizza, etc.
RULES: Campers will not be allowed off campus under any circumstances unless a parent or guardian is with them. Guests are not allowed in the dorms apart from guardians during check-in and check-out. No alcohol, drugs or other illegal substances are allowed. Any serious violations of camp regulations, such as willful damage to school property and any other behavior deemed detrimental to the group will result in immediate dismissal. There will be no refund of tuition if a camper is dismissed.
SUPERVISION: Campers will be supervised by UTSA coaches & staff through-out camp
Meals: Meals: JIMMY JOHN’s Box Lunch Sandwich Request (lunch comes with sandwich, pickle, cookie and sea salt chips)
Please select a bread choice and sandwich choice during check out.
• Bread Choice: WHITE or WHEAT Bread
• Turkey Tom: Fresh sliced turkey breast, topped with lettuce, tomato & mayo
• Pepe: Real wood-smoked ham & provolone cheese, garnished with lettuce, tomato & mayo
• Vegetarian: Layers of provolone cheese separated by real avocado spread, and topped with cucumbers, lettuce, tomato & mayo
• Vito: The original Italian sub with genoa salami, provolone cheese, capicola, onion, lettuce, tomato & real tasty Italian vinaigrette
• Totally Tuna: Fresh house made tuna, mixed celery, onions & our tasty sauce, then topped cucumber, lettuce & tomato
Trainer: Medical training staff will be available throughout camps.
Refund Policy: No refunds within seven days of the start of each camp. A $25 processing fee will be retained for ALL refunds. Contact email@example.com. with any questions.
UTSA Volleyball Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.
A t-shirt, ball and/or camp prizes are included in cost of attendance.