Advanced Volleyball & Conditioning Camp
NIACC Volleyball Camps
2018 Advanced Volleyball & Conditioning Camp
This camp is designed for athletes who have already had a basic understanding of the game along with basic volleyball skills. We recommend that all players have participated in at least two years of competitive volleyball.
Camp will include advanced-level drills including individual skills, team skills, and conditioning drills used to prepare athletes for their upcoming season.
Lunch will not be provided. Participants are welcome to bring your own lunch, leave campus, or eat in the NIACC Activity Center Café.
July 9th & 10th
Entering Grades: 9th - 12th
Check-In: 8:45 am
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, Daily
Cost: $70, Includes T-Shirt
**No Guarantee for T-Shirts After Registration Deadline of June 25th
Limit of 25 Participants
- Camp includes a one-hour conditioning session both days. Please bring a pair of gym shoes and shoes that can be worn outside for training (depends on weather).
- Lunch is not provided; lunch break is from 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm on both days.
- Camps are located in the NIACC gym
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to each session
- Please bring gym shoes
- We recommend each athlete wear knee pads & bring a water bottle
The NIACC coaching staff and players will provide demonstrations and drills designed to enhance each level of play. We hope to give the athletes a fun but challenging environment.
For more information contact Head Volleyball Coach Chris Brandt at 641-422-4373 firstname.lastname@example.org.