Rebel Team Camp
2018 SUMMER CAMPS
TEAM CAMP: Our Rebel Team Camp combines competition, skill work and fun! Team camp is a great way to prepare your team for their upcoming season. Skill development will be trained through fast paced competitive drills with a focus on team’s concepts, systems, and strategy. Day 1 will be competitive drills vs another team and Day 2 will be a tournament format. A camp coach will be assigned to each court to run drills, officiate, and provide feedback.
Participating campers and coaches will have the opportunity to attend a Q & A session with UNLV athletes and coaches.
• Coaches register their team online first, then players individually register online by selecting their team during registration.
• Teams need to bring their own cart & balls.
• No meals or housing will be provided for Team Camp. For hotel information, please refer to the hotel tab at the top of the page.
• Includes T-Shirt
• Coaches need to provide level of team for competition
• If we are at our max with teams entering this camp and you would like to enter your team, please contact us!
For More Information on Team Camp, e-mail the Volleyball Office at email@example.com or call us at (702) 895-2866 or (702) 895-1507.
→ LOCATION: Cox Pavilion & Paul McDermott Physical Education Complex (MPE) North Gym. Check-In: Cox Pavilion @ 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM
→ Medical Release Form Required For Each Player
Rebel Volleyball Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).
Camp/clinic participation is first come, first served