College Prep Overnight Camp
Location: Midway University Field
This camp consists of high level individual and team skill development including instruction in all defensive position groups including pitching. Offensive skills include hitting, slapping, bunting, and base running. Campers will be split into competitive teams and participate in games and live situations.
Campers will also engage in fun off the field activities and off field sessions covering recruiting, mental training and character development. Campers must bring their own softball equipment and provide their own sleeping bag/linens/towels.
- Monday- 2 Sessions (PM & EVE)
- Tuesday/Wednesday - 3 Sessions (AM/PM/EVE)
- Offensive & Defensive Skill Development
- Live Games/Situations
- All camp sessions & activities
- Housing 2 nights & seven meals (commuters only 2 meals)
- Camp T-shirt
Midway University Coaching Staff and Players