Advanced Skills Camp
ADVANCED SKILLS CAMP
This camp is for 8th-12th Graders looking to play in college and work in our gym with our staff and get some extra touches prior to the start of club season. All skills will be covered and explained technically where each camper will receive elite training from our staff. We will conclude with competitive drills and live play. This camp will be extremely competitive and will fill fast so don't miss out on registration!
- Check In will begin at 12:30pm in University Gym Lobby - 2721 E. 10th St., Bloomington, IN 47408
- On Court Session at University Gym and will conclude there prior to the start of the tour.
- Parents are encouraged to join on the tour and campers wanting to participate in the tour will need to find their own transportation from University Gym to the tour start at Memorial Stadium - 701 E 17th St., Bloomington, IN 47408.
Frequently Asked Questions
All Campers What To Bring
- Required Release Forms (Do not need to fill out if you've attended an IVT Camp in 2018.)
- Self-Medication Form if you will be taking medication during camp.
Location & Parking
Parking is available in metered spots surrounding University Gym and Assembly Hall, which we have provided maps and directions to. Make sure to check the location listed as camp locations vary.
Indiana Volleyball Training Camps & Clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).