2019 POSITIONAL SKILLS CAMPS
This year we have added our special two-day Positional Skills Camps. This will allow players to have two full days of position specific instruction with our UCF coaches. This camp is suggested for athletes ages 10 to 18.
ATTACKING CAMP: From transitioning off the net to a powerful approach with a multi‐directional arm swing, campers at this clinic can expect to learn every facet of attacking.
*Please contact Camp Director T.J. Read prior to registration if you are registering with a group of 6 or more to receive a discount code.**
- Cell: 407-823-4177
- Email: CentralFloridaVBCamps@gmail.com
COMING FOR MULTIPLE CAMPS?: If you are attending multiple camps in a row and plan on staying on campus the nights in between, make sure to sign up for our additional nights in the dorm for $75 per night. This fee includes the dorm room and meals in between camps.
- Resident camp fee includes all meals and supervised housing in the UCF dorms.
- Commuter camp fee includes all meals in between sessions.
- Every campers gets a UCF Volleyball t-shirt!
- Pizza, snacks and drinks will be for sale each night in the dorms.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS THAT MAY BE PURCHASED DURING ONLINE CHECKOUT:
- Regulation Size Volleyball | $20
- Mini Volleyball | $10
- Camp T-Shirt | $20
REFUND POLICY: Refunds (minus $50 processing fee) available one month prior to the start of each camp. No refunds are available less than one month before camp.
All camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants regardless of skill level (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).