2019 HITTER-SETTER-LIBERO CAMP
We are excited to offer a camp that focuses on growing and improving in your specific position! We believe that the best players are “generalized specialists” - players who are good at all skills but are also great at one or two skills. This camp is designed to teach players of all ability levels.
- Setters, hitters, and liberos will get individualized instruction by position.
- Position training sessions will utilize technology for immediate video feedback.
- Campers will also have the opportunity to work together to practice their new skills.
- Setters and hitters—come together and you can work on your connection!
- Campers will participate in classroom sessions with specific lessons and visual teaching tools.
Setters: Learn and train setting techniques and tactics, practice the leadership skills that are essential to be a successful, winning setter.
Outside/Rightside/Middle: Learn and train attacking, passing, and blocking techniques, practice shots and attacking tendencies that will improve your hitting percentage.
Libero/Defensive Specialist: Learn and train serve receive, defense, and ball control techniques (with focus on the premier skill of reading).
JULY 7TH - 9TH
ENTERING GRADES: 7th - 12th
CHECK-IN: 4:00 PM, Day 1
DAY 1: 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
DAY 2: 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
DAY 3: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
COST BEFORE JUNE 24TH:
Overnight $290 | Commuter $265
COST AFTER JUNE 24TH:
Overnight $315 | Commuter $290
LIMITED TO 60 PARTICIPANTS ONLY!
We want our campers’ learning process to continue after they attend our camps! Each registrant will be granted access to our FREE online drills database. Database includes:
- Specific camp session plans
- Pointers Volleyball drills and training cues
- Links to online videos for visual learning
- Growth mindset + motor learning resources
- Meals will be provided.
- Every camper will receive a free camp gift! Prizes for volleyball contests will also be awarded.
- All forms must be mailed in or brought to registration. (Privacy Form, Health Form, Photo Release, Concussion Waiver Form)
Berg Gymnasium / MAC / Quandt / HEC 110
Please contact Coach Lyndsay Kooi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-954-8095.