Pointers All-Skills Academy
2019 POINTERS ALL-SKILLS ACADEMY
Campers will have the opportunity to develop skills in all aspects of volleyball. Campers will learn specific skills in ball control, passing, serving, defense, blocking, setting, and hitting. In addition, campers will have the opportunity to choose what position they want to specify in during position training sessions. The camp offers maximum repetitions and daily competition formats. Choose 1 or 3 days!
- Volleyball Academy will focus on multi-skill drills and strategies to develop a well-rounded player.
- Campers will have the option to participate in specific skill sessions throughout the camp.
- This camp is designed to be competitive, fun, and personalized. Camper to coach ratio will be 8 to 1.
- Campers will participate in classroom sessions with specific lessons and visual teaching tools.
- This camp is designed to teach players of all ability levels.
JULY 9TH - 11TH
ENTERING GRADES: 5th - 12th
CHECK-IN: 1:30 PM, Day 1
TIMES: 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
DAILY COST: $90
FULL COST BEFORE JUNE 24TH: Commuter $245
FULL COST AFTER JUNE 24TH: Commuter $275
Sign up for all three sessions of Pointers All-Skills Academy and all three sessions for Servers camp and receive $75 off your registration.
Servers camp takes place in the morning and All-Skills Academy is during the afternoon.
We want our campers’ learning process to continue after they attend our camps! Each registrant will be granted access to our FREE online drills database. Database includes:
- Specific camp session plans
- Pointers Volleyball drills and training cues
- Links to online videos for visual learning
- Growth mindset + motor learning resources
- Meals are not included.
- Every camper will receive a free camp gift! Prizes for volleyball contests will also be awarded.
- All forms must be mailed in or brought to registration. (Privacy Form, Health Form, Photo Release, Concussion Waiver Form)
Berg Gymnasium / MAC / Quandt / HEC 110
Please contact Coach Lyndsay Kooi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-954-8095.