Pointers Team Camp
2019 POINTERS TEAM CAMP
Pointers Team Camp is designed to get your high school team prepared to compete for your upcoming 2019 season. Sessions include:
- Personalized team practices and skill instruction
- Various competition drills against other teams
- Competitive matches during a two-day tournament
- Our camp staff will cater to your team's needs—your team will get better because they will have an ASSIGNED COACH while competing.
- In addition to improving volleyball skills, this camp is designed to improve team chemistry + team culture.
- High School Coaches are welcome to attend. (We recommend attending the Pointers Coaching Clinic earlier in the day and then spending the rest of the weekend collaborating with your assigned Pointers Volleyball Team Coach!)
JULY 12TH - 14TH
ENTERING GRADES: 7th - 12th
Please Contact Us To Register A Middle School Team
CHECK-IN: 4:00 PM, Day 1
DAY 1: 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
DAY 2: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
DAY 3: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
COST BEFORE JULY 1ST:
Overnight $250 | Commuter $225
COST AFTER JULY 1ST:
Overnight $280 | Commuter $250
We want our campers’ learning process to continue after they attend our camps! Each registrant will be granted access to our FREE online drills database. Database includes:
- Specific camp session plans
- Pointers Volleyball drills and training cues
- Links to online videos for visual learning
- Growth mindset + motor learning resources
- Meals will be provided.
- Every camper will receive a free camp gift! Prizes for volleyball contests will also be awarded.
- All forms must be mailed in or brought to registration. (Privacy Form, Health Form, Photo Release, Concussion Waiver Form)
- Our camp staff will cater to your team's needs!
- High School Coaches are welcome to attend
- Parents are welcome for tournament play!
Berg Gymnasium / MAC / Quandt / HEC 110
Please contact Coach Lyndsay Kooi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-954-8095.