2019 POSITIONS CLINIC
This one-day clinic focuses on growing and improving in your specific position! We believe that the best players are “generalized specialists” - players who are good at all skills but are also great at one or two skills. This camp is designed to teach players of all ability levels.
- Setters, hitters, and liberos will get individualized instruction by position.
- Position training sessions will utilize technology for immediate video feedback.
- Campers will also have the opportunity to work together to practice their new skills.
- Setters and hitters—come together and you can work on your connection!
- Campers will participate in a classroom session with specific lessons and visual teaching tools.
Setters: Learn and train setting techniques and tactics, practice the leadership skills that are essential to be a successful, winning setter
Outsides/Rightsides/Middles: Learn and train attacking, passing, and blocking techniques, practice shots and attacking tendencies that will improve your hitting percentage
Liberos/Defensive Specialists: Learn and train serve receive, defense, and ball control techniques (with focus on the premier skill of reading)
WEDNESDAY, JULY 17TH
ENTERING GRADES: 7th - 12th
CHECK-IN: 9:30 AM
SESSION I: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
LUNCH: 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
CLASSROOM SESSION: 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM
SESSION II: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
COST BEFORE JULY 1ST: $95
COST AFTER JULY 1ST: $115
We want our campers’ learning process to continue after they attend our camps! Each registrant will be granted access to our FREE online drills database. Database includes:
- Specific camp session plans
- Pointers Volleyball drills and training cues
- Links to online videos for visual learning
- Growth mindset + motor learning resources
- Lunch is not included. Campers provide their own lunch or may walk with a camp coach to a nearby sandwich shop.
- Every camper will receive a free camp gift! Prizes for volleyball contests will also be awarded.
- All forms must be mailed in or brought to registration. (Privacy Form, Health Form, Photo Release, Concussion Waiver Form)
Berg Gymnasium / MAC / Quandt / HEC 110
Please contact Coach Lyndsay Kooi at email@example.com or 815-954-8095.