Elite / Prospect Camp
2019 ELITE / PROSPECT CAMP
Elite camp will focus on developing all volleyball skills in a competitive atmosphere with tournament play on the final day. The drills implemented will increase volleyball IQ and court awareness. They will be at a high intensity level and relate to game situations. There will be sessions dedicated to position training and there will always be focus on technique.
This camp is designed to be competitive, fun, and personalized. We want you to get a taste of what it would be like to play collegiate volleyball!
Camper to coach ratio will be 8 to 1. Head Coach Lyndsay Kooi is leading the camp with UWSP assistant coaches and student-athletes.
CAMP HIGHLIGHTS (Back by Popular Demand)
- Feature Q&A Session with UWSP Volleyball Players: What it’s Like to be a Collegiate Student Athlete
- Queen of the Court Fiesta Session
- Bjerring Tournament
- 6v6 Tournament on Day 3 (Play with your Camp Coach!)
- Optional Campus Tour on July 31st at 11am
JULY 31ST - AUGUST 2ND
ENTERING GRADES: 9th - 12th & Incoming UWSP Students
OPTIONAL CAMPUS TOUR: 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
CHECK-IN: 1:00 PM, Day 1
DAY 1: 2:30 PM - 8:00 PM
DAY 2: 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
DAY 3: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Overnight $325 | Commuter $275
We want our campers’ learning process to continue after they attend our camps! Each registrant will be granted access to our FREE online drills database. Database includes:
- Specific camp session plans
- Pointers Volleyball drills and training cues
- Links to online videos for visual learning
- Growth mindset + motor learning resources
- Meals will be provided.
- Every camper will receive a free camp gift! Prizes for volleyball contests will also be awarded.
- Parents are welcome to attend Tournament Play on day three of camp.
- All forms must be mailed in or brought to registration. (Privacy Form, Health Form, Photo Release, Concussion Waiver Form)
Berg Gymnasium / MAC / Quandt / HEC 110
Please contact Coach Lyndsay Kooi at email@example.com or 815-954-8095.