Advanced Overnight Camp | Sessions I
The Overnight Camp is designed for those with or without prior volleyball experience who are ready to take their game to the next level. Morning sessions will focus on skill development. (Passing, setting, hitting, serving, blocking, and defensive technique) Individual skills will be applied in a competitive team setting in the afternoon sessions. Campers will have the opportunity to work with Dartmouth Head Coach, Gilad Doron, his coaching staff and current Dartmouth players. This camp boasts a 10-1 player ratio with lots of individualized attention.
Join us at Dartmouth College for a fun & intense volleyball training. Campers are welcome to attend both sessions back to back.
**Players who are signing for the Saturday, July 6th night must send their flight and arrival time to the camp e-mail no later than 10 days prior.
|9:00 a.m.||Practice Teaching Skills: Passing, Setting, Serving|
|12:00 p.m.||Lunch, Rest|
|1:30 p.m.||Spiking Demonstration|
|1:45 p.m.||Review: Pass / Set / Serve|
|2:30 p.m.||Practice Teaching Skills: Spiking and Blocking|
|4:30 p.m.||Free Time, Rest|
|6:30 p.m.||Scrimmage & Play|
|9:00 p.m.||Free Time, go back to dorm, commuter check-out|
|10:00 p.m.||Campers to rooms|
|10:30 p.m.||Lights Out|
Leede Arena | Hanover, NH 03755
- 10:1 Camper to Coach Ratio
- Individual Skill Development
- Fun Learning Environment
- Coached by NCAA D-1 Head & Assistant Coaches
- Current Dartmouth Players as Counselors
- Camp T-Shirt
- A Dartmouth Volleyball
Resident Campers: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be provided daily in the Dartmouth 53 Common Hall the main dining hall on campus
Commuter Campers: Lunch and Dinner will be provided during the camp at 53 Common
WHAT TO BRING:
- 1-2 pairs of Knee-pads
- 4-6 pairs of shorts
- 8-10 pairs of socks
- Indoor volleyball shoes
- Alarm clock
- Journal / pen or pencil
- Radio / Ipod (optional)
- Personal toiletries
- Water bottle (mandatory)
- Healthy Snacks (optional)
- Extra Towels
- Sandals / flip-flops
- Spending Money for Camp Store (optional)
- Key Deposit: $65.00 will be collected at check in and retuned at check-out
- Boston Logan International Airport | Distance To Campus 2.5 Hours
- Manchester Regional Airport | Distance To Campus 1.5 Hours
- Dartmouth Coach | Direct service from Boston Logan Airport and NYC Penn Station to Dartmouth Campus.
HOTELS IN THE AREA FOR PARENTS OR FAMILY
Hanover Inn Dartmouth on campus, 2 minutes walking distance from the gym
- 2 E Wheelock St, Hanover, NH 03755 (603) 643-4300
Summer Sports Camp Special!
15% Off Our Best Available Rate
Complimentary breakfast in PINE restuarant for up to 2 people per room, per night.
Valid from June 16th - August 9th. Based on availability. Cannot be combined with other offers. Does not include 9% NH Rooms & Meals Tax.
Click Here to book online or call 603-643-4300 / 800-443-7024
Six South St. Hotel, 5 min walking from gym
- 6 E South St, Hanover, NH 03755 (603) 643-0600
Courtyard By Marriott | 603.643.5600
- 10 Morgan Dr., Lebanon, NH 03766 | 5 Minutes To Campus
Element By Westin | 603.448.5000
15 Foothill Street, Lebanon, NH. 03766 | 5 Minutes To Campus
Start Date: Saturday, July 6, 2019End Date: Monday, July 8, 2019Last Day to Book: Tuesday, June 11, 2019Click Here to book online
- 15 Foothill Street, Lebanon, NH. 03766 | 5 Minutes To Campus
Hilton Garden Inn Hanover Lebanon | 603.448.3300
- 35 Labombard Road, Lebanon, NH, 03766 | 5 Minutes To Campus
- Neighborhood parking is available for up to 2 hours. If you plan on parking for an extended period of time it’s recommended to purchase a Dartmouth visitor parking pass.
- Street parking is free on Sundays
Dorm: Gile and Streeter
- Air Conditioning: No
- Provided: Bedding and Linens
- Medical Facility: Athletic Trainers are on site & Hospital nearby
If No outside Insurance is purchased at check-out. We will follow this policy:
There will be a $75.00 charge for all cancellations. All cancellations must be verified in writing by May 1st. In addition, any cancellations up to 2 weeks before camp begins to receive partial refund 50% of the camp fee in addition to the $75.00 administration fee. There will be no refund to any cancellations two weeks prior to the start of camp.
Contact our Camp Hotline at 603-646-8211 or email us at email@example.com.
Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).