The Coach's Program
THE COACH'S PROGRAM
The Program is an experience for coaches unlike anything other. A two-day, overnight event located at the new Wilkinson Hall, The Program aims to teach coaches everything they need to know in order to become a better coach, both on and off the court.
Additionally, the event includes presentations and Q&A sessions with:
- AVCA Executive Director and former University of Kentucky head coach Kathy DeBoer
- Munciana Volleyball Owner and Director and former Division I head coach Mike Lingenfelter
- Yorktown (IN) High School Head Coach Stephanie Bloom
- Munciana Volleyball Recruiting Coordinator Patty Costlow
- IU Senior Associate Athletic Director for Strategic Communications and Fan Experience Jeremy Gray
- IU Head Coach Steve Aird, Assistant Coaches Krista Vansant, Dan Gwitt, and Director of Operations Logan Grenley
The Program will include sessions dedicated to on-court training by position as well as for a team, new drills, discussions on how to motivate your team, practice planning, internal and external communication, fundraising, and among other things, tips and secrets of successful coaches.
Indiana Volleyball Training Camps & Clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).