High School Team Camp | Team Chaperone Registration
2019 SUMMER CAMPS
High School Team Camp
Join teams from Maryland, Virginia, DC, Delware, Philadelphia, and More!
This team camp is designed to be the perfect combination of skills work, competition, and fun. This balance is key to a program's success. Team Camp is a great way to help prepare your high school varsity or junior varsity team for your upcoming fall season. Skill development is emphasized along with daily drills to help develop team systems and concepts. The camp concludes with a round robin tournament and championship tournament play to help test the skills they have learned and of course to have some fun!
Teams can either have their own high school coach attend and coach the team throughout camp or Maryland Volleyball Camps will supply a coach for the duration of the camp. Our coaches consist of NCAA Division I, II, & III coaches and players, local high school and club coaches, as well as nationally recognized club coaches from across the country!
All of the coaches in attendance will have a closed door Q&A with Coach Adam Hughes and the Maryland staff to help with any questions about your HS program. We will cover topics such as practice planning, philosohpies, techniques, and mental training!
All overnight campers will be housed on campus in dorms that are AIR CONDITIONED. All meals will take place at an on campus dinning hall that has lots of options to choose from. Please contact us with any questions!
Frequently Asked Questions
Overnight Campers | What To Bring
- $85 Room Key Check Made out to Terp Volleyball LLC - Returned at checkout if room key is returned.
- Bedding For a Twin Sized Bed (Twin XL is NOT required).
- Enough comfortable workout clothes for 7 volleyball sessions (shorts, t-shirts, comfortable gym shoes, knee pads).
- Bathroom Essentials (Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Shampoo, etc.)
- Towel To Shower
- Comfortable shoes for time outside the gym.
- Snacks (We will eat dinner before the last session so you may be hungry).
- Water Bottle (We will have Gatorade onsite for you).
- Money For Pizza & Camp Store (at night you will have the option of ordering pizza through us so if you think you’ll be hungry, bring money! We’ll also have some fun volleyball apparel for sale every day in the gym).
All Campers What To Bring
Required Release Forms
- Self-Medication Form if you will be taking medication during camp.
Location & Parking
Parking is available in Lot 4b, which we have provided maps and directions to. You will need a parking pass, so if you plan to park during the duration of camp, we will provide you with parking information at the check-in table.
Arriving To UMD By Metro
Take the Green Line train (toward Greenbelt); get off at the College Park/U of MD station. The university's Shuttle-UM buses (#104) pick up university-bound passengers on the EAST side of the station. Buses are clearly marked UMD buses, #104. Get off the Shuttle-UM at the "M circle" (or second) stop. The Comcast Center is a 5-10 minute walk to your left of the M circle on Regents Drive. Continue on Regents Drive until you hit the Comcast Center. Enter in the doors to the bottom right of the main staircase (do not go up the main staircase) and the Volleyball Pavillion will be at the end of the hall on the right.
Maryland Volleyball Camps & Clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).