6th-8th Youth Camp
** Prices include credit card processing fees
6TH-8TH GRADE CAMP
The basic skills of volleyball will be taught (Passing, setting, attacking, defense, serving) while emphasizing correct form and movement.
LOCATION: Bluffton University - Sommer Center
WHAT TO BRING:
- Athletic Shoes / Socks
- T-Shirt(s) / Spandex or Shorts
- Knee Pads (Recommended)
- Water Bottle (Recommended)
- Sack Lunch if you have 2 practice sessions
- *You do NOT need to bring a volleyball.
- **All campers receive a free t-shirt.
SCHEDULE FOR DAY CAMPS:
- 10:00 AM - Practice Session #1
- 12:00 PM - Lunch
- 1:00 PM - Practice Session #2
- 4:00 PM - End of Camp
CAMP STAFF: Our camp staff is comprised of Bluffton University coaches as well as former and current players at Bluffton University.
QUESTIONS CONTACT: Steve Yarnell at 419-348-1511 or firstname.lastname@example.org