Middle Gusties Volleyball Day Camp
2019 Middle Gusties Volleyball Day Camp
Circuit format to maximize skills training with added games and competition!
- All-skills training and games in a positive, energetic, and engaging atmosphere!
- T-shirts, snacks, and off-court team-building activities included
- Boys & Girls Welcome
|July 29th - August 1st|
Who: Boys & Girls
Grade: 6th - 8th
Time: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Cost: $105 per Player
- Camp Check-In: On Monday, July 29th please arrive at Gustavus at 1:15pm and head to the Gus Young Court in Lund Center (athletic facility) to check-in.
- PARENT MEETING: There will be a brief and optional parent meeting in the gym at 1:15pm on Monday, July 29th to talk about the schedule each day and answer any questions that parents may have.
- Parents are welcome to stay in the gym to observe during camp.
What to Bring:
- Water bottle
- Gym shorts
- Gym t-shirt
- Court shoes (change from outdoor shoes)
- Kneepads if you have them
- A great attitude!
|Schedule Each Day|
|2:00pm - 2:30pm||Camp Warm Up Game|
|2:30pm - 5:00pm||
Volleyball Skills Training and
Off Court Team Building Station
Refund Policy: *Cancellations: Before June 1, full camp credit will be issued to you for any reason if you must cancel. After June 1, a 50% (of registration cost) administrative fee will be charged to all registrants who will be withdrawing from the camp. The remainder will be refunded.
***This is the link to our campus map. During the summer visitors can park in any lots on campus. Lot A "Norelius" on the map is the closest to Lund Center (volleyball gym) where you will check in for camp.