Summer Camp | Session I
2019 Summer Camps
Online registration requires payment in full.
Mail-in registration requires a non-refundable $100 deposit (payment in full is also accepted). Mail in registration payment will only be accepted in cash, check or money order, made out to Elon Volleyball Camp. No refunds within 2 weeks of first day of your camp session.
- Low camper to staff ratio
- Thorough instruction on all fundamental skills
- Four days of instruction, competitions, and tournament play
- Camp awards given out on final day
- Camp t-shirt, water bottle, lanyard, and certificate for all participants
- School teams are welcome and will receive a $20 per player discount, indicated in the price below, if eight or more on team (one coach FREE, $150 per additional coach)
- All athletes ages 12-18 (who have not begun classes in college) will be eligible to attend
A certified athletic trainer will be on-site and available for any emergencies throughout the week. Alamance Regional Medical Center is minutes away if needed. Personal insurance must be provided and arranged for each camper by the camper’s parent or guardian. Please submit copy of insurance card along with camper application.
The Elon Volleyball Camps will be housed at the Best Western Plus in Burlington. Transportation will be provided to and from the hotel. Each room will have the normal hotel amenities. There will, also, be a refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, and an alarm clock in each room. All rooms are air-conditioned and non-smoking. The Best Western Plus is a AAA-3 Diamond with a 4.5/5 star rating on Trip Advisor. It has been recently remodeled.
The gym sessions will be in the NEW Schar Center, Alumni Gym, and the Parc on Elon University’s Campus.
This is a tentative camp schedule. It could change based on number of campers and/or other Elon Camps using the same dining hall.