Beginner & Intermediate Camp
Randolph-Macon Volleyball Camps
2019 Beginner - Intermediate Camp
The Beginner - Intermediate Camp is designed for any player who is interested in improving fundamental volleyball skills, including: serving, passing, setting, attacking, blocking, and defense. Camp is open to all ages. Campers will be assessed on the opening day and placed into groups of similar ability. Several competitions will be held during the afternoon sessions. Players will gain knowledge about all basic skills while also learning the fundamentals of the game. Boys and Girls are welcome to attend camp.
July 9th - 11th
Who: Players of All Ages, Boys & Girls
Check-in: 3:00pm on Day 1
Session Times: TBA
Day Camper: $305 ($255 if registered by June 1st)
Day Camper One Day Option: $120
Overnight Camper: $445 ($395 if registered by June 1st)
- 1 meal per day for Day Campers
- Overnight Campers receive all additional meals while on campus
- Lifting session to teach correct form and technique with sample workout plans (Overnight Campers Only)
- We can accomodate for High School teams upon request. Please email email@example.com to discuss details.
- Coaches who wish to attend with teams will ony be charged room and board. Contact us for pricing details.