Wooster Volleyball Camps
2019 All-Skills Camp
The All-Skills Camp provides fast paced high quality practice sessions (morning, afternoon, and evening) for players of all skill levels and positions. Players will be grouped according to age and ability to give every camper a chance to train within their skill level. Campers have the opportunity to meet new friends, spend time with quality role models in our collegiate athletes but with over 26 hours of teaching time on the court will really have a chance to improve their game!
Click Here for More Camp Information.
- An emphasis on fundamental skills training and practice in a fun environment.
- 4v4 and 6v6 team play to train offensive & defensive strategies.
- Instruction in strength training and take home workout plan.
- Daily Individual Help Sessions
- 4th Annual “Staff Challenge”
- Fun activities in the dorms including Lip Synch & Crazy Hair Contests.
Fees: Register before May 15 for the “Early Registration” discount! This fee covers everything but spending money. A deposit of $200 must accompany the registration form. The balance is due at registration time. If we are informed of cancellation 14 days prior to the beginning of camp, we will refund the deposit minus a $25 processing fee. No refunds after camp begins.
Registration and Check-Out: Registration in the dormitory will be held between 1:30-3:00 pm, Sunday, June 20. The last camp session will end Wednesday, June 23 at 4:00 pm. Grades (ages) The camp is for girls entering 6th grade through 12th grade in the fall of 2010, as well as graduating seniors.