Junior High and High School athletes will have the opportunity to learn in a fun and supportive environment. They will be given an opportunity to work on the full range of basic skills. Their team drills will include learning the basics of team systems in serve receive, offense and defense. This camp will prepare athletes for confidence and success at upcoming team or club tryouts!
|JULY 19TH - 21ST|
- FAMILY: $20 OFF TWO OR MORE SIBLINGS
- TEAM: $20 OFF FIVE OR MORE TEAM MEMBERS
- *To receive the team discount, a coupon code MUST be included in your initial registration form. No discounts will be given thereafter. Please contact coach for codes. DISCOUNTS CANNOT BE COMBINED
Location: Koehler Fieldhouse 213 Smith St, East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Beautiful camp setting in the Pocono Mountainsp
- THREE DAYS of learning and fun
- 6:1 camper to coach ratio
- Max 45 campers per session!
- ESU players stay in the dorms with campers
- All camps will incorporate general skills, position-specific drills and game play/ competition.
- Breakout sessions will include goal setting, sports psychology, nutrition, conditioning and recruiting.
- Air-conditioned gym, cafeteria and residence halls
- All-you-can-eat meals at campus dining hall
- Daily swim time
- 24-hour on-campus police coverage
- Check In: 1-1:45 p.m. at Hemlock Hall • Check Out: 4-4:45 p.m. at Hemlock Hall
DINING: Campers dine in Dansbury Commons, the university student dining room. Nutritious all-you-can-eat meals are served, with salad and dessert bars.
CAMP CARE SERVICES: Our ESU Summer Camp Care Staff are first aid and CPR/AED certified. Summer Camp Care Staff will provide routine first aid services to the participants during the hours that camp is in session and will refer medical emergencies and illnesses to the Pocono Medical Center, located one block from campus.
MEDICAL INSURANCE: ESU does not provide individuals with medical insurance. Campers must provide their own medical insurance plans. ESU is not responsible for paying medical deductibles or hospital costs for any camper.
DEPOSIT/PAYMENT/CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS: A $100 non-refundable deposit must be submitted with all applications. Camp balance is due two weeks prior to the start of camp. Campers who leave during the course of the camp will receive a refund based on the number of days services were rendered.
All refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Office of Conference Services within 14 days of the last day of camp. No refunds will be issued to campers sent home for disciplinary reasons. No refunds will be issued after that time. Please allow six to eight weeks for processing of any refunds.
Medical documentation may be required for refund. Please send refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your child and camp they participated in.
ESU Warrior Sports Camps have contingency plans in the event of inclement weather, however, indoor practice facilities may be limited.