2019 Youth Camp
This camp focuses on building the foundation for future athletic and volleyball success. Basic coordination and agility, as well as an intro to: serve, pass, attack, block, set and dig.
|July 29th - 30th|
Ages: 6 - 12, Boys & Girls
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: Brooks Gym
Limit: 50 Participants
Location: CPA gym
What To Bring:
- Athletic clothes
- Court shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle
Additional Information: Camp store available with snacks and clothes
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
- $50 non-refundable deposit
- No refunds can be issued for camper withdrawing once camp session starts
- No refunds issued for missing part of camp
- Camp credit cannot be issued in lieu of refund
- Refunds will not be issued within the two weeks prior to the start of camp (July 15th, 2019)
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by Benavia Jenkins Volleyball Camps LLC. are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, and / or number restrictions as specified by each camp.
All campers are required to provide a Waiver / Consent form.
All campers are required to have medical insurance.
As camps are open to the public, there could be on-site photography or video by parents, guardians or visitors.
Refunds may be granted in extreme circumstances with approval from the camp director and compliance office.