College Prep Camp
2019 College Prep Camp
Spend the day training, learning, and fully experiencing the life of a collegiate volleyball athlete. On court skill sessions led by ETSU coaching staff. There will also be sessions offering insight into ETSU athletics’ academic support, physical training and nutrition for its athletes.
|July 13th - 15th|
Ages: 14 - 18, Girls Only
Day 1: 2:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Day 2: 9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Day 3: 9:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Location: Brooks Gym and CPA
Commuter Cost: $300
Resident Cost: $330
Transportation To / From Tri Cities Airport: $10 One Way
Limit: 100 Participants
Location: CPA gym
What To Bring:
- Twin XL linens / pillow
- Socks & athletic shoes
- Extra money
- Shower towels
- Shorts / spandex / t-shirts
- Water Bottle
- Toiletry items
- Knee pads
- Camp store available with snacks and volleyball gear
- Key deposit
- The Tri Cities Airport is located 20 minutes from campus
- Campers are responsible for arranging their transportation to and from the airport.
- ETSU staff members can transport campers upon request for a cost of $10 one-way.
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
- $50 non-refundable deposit
- No refunds can be issued for camper withdrawing once camp session starts
- No refunds issued for missing part of camp
- Camp credit cannot be issued in lieu of refund
- Refunds will not be issued within the two weeks prior to the start of camp (June 29th, 2019)
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by Benavia Jenkins Volleyball Camps LLC. are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, and / or number restrictions as specified by each camp.
All campers are required to provide a Waiver / Consent form.
All campers are required to have medical insurance.
As camps are open to the public, there could be on-site photography or video by parents, guardians or visitors.
Refunds may be granted in extreme circumstances with approval from the camp director and compliance office.