Our Day Camp is designed to encourage new players in learning proper technique within the basic skills of the game. We utilize a lighter volleyball to help the athletes with control and repetition. We focus mainly on the passing and serving aspect of the game but will also introduce players to hitting, setting, and defensive skills as well.
|July 1st - 3rd|
Grades: 4th - 6th
Time: 9am-12pm (Noon)
- Balance is due the first day of camp. Money Orders and Cash ONLY for all remaining balances including those who register late.
- Early Registration requires a $25 non-refundable deposit by June 14.
- Check-in/Late Registration is on Monday, July 1 at 8:45am at the Mabee Athletic Complex on the HSU campus.
Discounts and Incentives:
- Family Discount – if you have more than one child participating, you will receive a $10 discount per child.
- Early Bird – Those who participate in early registration must pay their deposit by June 14th to guarantee a camp t-shirt on arrival.
- Volleyball court shoes (or supportive tennis shoes)
- Knee pads
- T-shirts and athletic shorts