Serving/Passing & Competition Camp | April 8th
Spring Clinics | Series 2
Head Coach Melissa Stokes will be running the clinics along with her coaching staff. Also featuring 4 time All-American Lily Johnson along with other top club coaches from the area. Improve your skills by attending all clinics. More repetitions = confidence and success.
Jr. High Player Grades: 5th-7th & High School Player Grades: 8th-12th
This can be the grade you are currently in or the grade you will be entering the fall of 2019
- Arrive by 5:45 p.m. for check-in for both Jr. High and High School Clinic. Training will begin at 6:00 p.m. and end at 8:00 p.m.
- Do not wear any jewelry (you will be asked to remove it for safety purposes).
- MSU does not provide parking during clinics.
- Do not wear apparel from other universities. Gum/candy is not allowed during skill instruction. Clinics are open to any and all entrants.
- All clinics will be held at Hammons Student Center
Office: 417-836-8384 Fax: 417-836-8382