Elite Prospect Camp
CHATTANOOGA VOLLEYBALL CAMPS | 2019 Elite Prospect Camp
Chattanooga Volleyball Elite Prospect camp is designed for campers with extensive club volleyball experience. The Elite Prospect Camp will give campers a look at what it takes to play collegiate volleyball at the highest level. This camp will consist of one on-court training session consisting of small group drills and 6 vs. 6 drills used in the Chattanooga Volleyball program as well and one off-court session that will teach campers what is takes to be a successful student-athlete at the Division I level. Participants should have the goal to play in college and beyond.
|MONDAY, APRIL 22ND|
Grades: 8th - 12th
Time: 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Limit: 25 Participants
LOCATION: University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Maclellan Gymnasium
- 1 hour and a half volleyball training
- 1 hour and a half of off-court experience teaching campers what it takes to succeed as a collegiate student-athlete at the D1 level
- All camp confirmations will be sent via email including all necessary information for check-in as well as the medical waiver form.
- Registration is first come, first serve basis
- Participant insurance coverage will be primary coverage. There is no longer secondary coverage.
- Walk-up registration is accepted. Please call first for availability.
For refund requests or additional questions please contact Director of Camp Operations, Darin Van Horn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 423-425-4788.
Open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender)