High School Camp
McKendree Volleyball Camps
High School Camp
This camp is designed for high school aged girls entering 9th grade through 12th grade of all skill levels. The training sessions will target higher level focuses on individual skill development and team system strategies. Sessions will include general techniques and skills needed to execute their desired position. During the last training sessions players will be separated into teams for tournament style play. You have the option to stay in the dorms both nights or commute. Camp fees include housing and meals (only lunch for commuters), camp Tshirt, as well as other awards and prizes. Housing will be in traditional campus dorms and meals in our dining hall. The dorms consist of two single beds and two small dressers. Each camper will have a roommate and access to community showers.
Grades: 9th - 12th, Girls
Overnight: $300 - Includes Meals & Housing
Commuter: $200 - Lunch Provided
Location / Registration
Camps will be held on the McKendree University campus with training sessions taking place in Melvin Price Convocation Center (MPCC). Registration can be completed through filling out this application and mailing checks to the address below or online via credit card at below website. Check in will be at 9am on July 8th for all campers. Check out and the completion of camp will be at 12pm on July 10th. Commuters will check in daily at 9am and check out nightly at 5pm.
What To Bring To Camp
- Snacks such as fruit, granola/protein bars, refillable water bottle, Gatorade/sports drinks.
- Comfortable clothing such as shorts/spandex, socks, t-shirt, athletic shoes, knee pads, athletic braces if needed.
- Pillow, sheets for a twin mattress, towel, toiletries and bathing materials, enough clothing for multiple days and comfortable clothes for night time.
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude about the game of volleyball and others.
- Spending money for the camp store.
McKendree coaching staff will be supervising all camp participants throughout all training sessions. No campers will be allowed to walk unsupervised through campus for any reason. There will be camp staff members housed on the floor of the dorms monitoring throughout the night in case of any needed assistance.