Spring Clinic Series (Mondays & Wednesdays) - COVID-19 UPDATES: EVENTS SUSPENDED THROUGH APRIL 15
The health and safety of campers is our primary focus. Our summer 2020 camps are currently scheduled to proceed as planned. Like you, we are continually monitoring COVID-19 developments. If it is determined that our camps should be canceled, we will issue campers a full refund (minus Ryzer card processing/convenience fees).
EVENTS SUSPENDED THROUGH APRIL 15
2020 Spring Clinic Series
Our spring clinics are designed to give individualized instruction and live game play application. Campers will have the opportunity to experience practices structured similarly to the Memphis Tigers Volleyball team and will also get to work with our staff and players.
Mar. 2nd, 4th, 9th, 11th, 16th, 18th, 23rd, 25th, 30th & Apr. 1st
Grades: 5th - 12th | Boys & Girls
Mon & Wed: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Cost: $30 per Date | $225 for All 10 Dates
Limit 50 athletes per session
-See Schedule Below-
Detailed Schedule of Events
Mondays & Wednesdays:
5:45PM- Check in
6:00PM- Intros and warm up
6:15PM- 7:00PM- Skill instruction
7:05PM- Game play and individual skill application
LOCATION: Larry O. Finch Center
Individual sessions NON REFUNDABLE (If purchased all 10, eligible for a full refund 2 weeks prior to camp (February 17th) less a $75 admin. fee)
- No refunds can be issued for camper withdrawing once camp session starts.
- No refunds issued for missing part of camp.
- Camp credit cannot be issued in lieu of refund.
- Refunds will not be issued within the two weeks prior to the start of camp.
- If a camper needs a refund based on a medical condition, they MUST put it in writing to Taylor Unroe with a physician's statement that the camper is unable to participate and will then receive a full refund minus a 10% administrative fee.
For more information contact Taylor Unroe email@example.com